Encouraging and Professional
My name is Katie Yee, and I’m a professional freelance book editor. I'm glad you've found your way to my little corner of the editing world. You will find me encouraging, easy to work with, reliable, and trustworthy.
I have worked with authors from many backgrounds on a variety of projects, but I especially love the opportunity to work with Christian authors on faith-based projects. My first step is getting to know an author and their unique inspiration for writing. Then I join with them to make their writing clear and compelling.
My projects have varied in size from 300 to 170,000 words. Whether I’m working with experienced, best-selling authors or first-time authors, I love helping people get their manuscript just right before sending it out into the world. I am a proud member of the Editorial Freelancers Association and The Christian PEN: Proofreaders and Editors Network.
I provide a full range of professional editing services and can help you determine the next step for your manuscript. Honoring your vision and unique voice is always my priority. I am flexible and can adapt my editing to your specific needs and budget.
- a novelist looking to make sure your plot is sound and your characters are fully developed?
- a first-time writer unsure about the next step for your manuscript?
- writing an opinion piece for your local newspaper?
- a blogger?
- finally starting that memoir your kids have always urged you to write?
- finding that your website verbiage needs a once-over?
- working on a book or e-book with a message you know will impact others?
I would love to work with you!
Blue Jay Editing Services